Thursday, April 8, 2010

BLACK BOOK now available at international Amazon sites!

JUST TO LET ALL THE UK BLUR FANS KNOW:

Black Book is *FINALLY* available on Amazon.co.uk, for 12 quid:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Book-Live-History-Blur/dp/1449530389/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270745522&sr=8-1

I know some of you have contacted me saying you wanted a copy but didn't want to buy if from the US Amazon...well, now you can get it from the UK!

It is also available from Amazon.fr (France), Amazon.de (Germany), Amazon.ca (Canada), and Amazon.jp (Japan)

4 comments:

  1. Amazon.fr, that's good for me :)
    I finally don't have any excuse for not buying your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shipping will certainly be less coming from France versus America!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shipping is free for books in France, that's why ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, very nice! If you do get it, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete