Friday, December 14, 2012

Book Update

UPDATE: just to let everyone know, I'm probably going to be a bit behind with getting the book out. Work, sickness, the holidays...what was I thinking? But it won't be long. I hope to finish editing the proof this weekend/early next week, and I should have the finished compilation tracks in hand in the next few days so I can start burning the CDRs. After that the only holdup will be approving the final proof and ordering the finished copies to send to all of you preorder customers, so instead of next weekend, we're looking at the end of the month. I hope this is ok with you all and I appreciate your understanding in advance! Thanks for keeping in mind that I'm doing this all by myself on top of having a wife, 4 kids, a house, and a full-time job and I'll continue to update as the process continues along.

No comments:

Post a Comment