Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Black Book v2.0 News

So after giving it a lot of thought and getting some good advice from friends, I'm going to hold back the 2nd Edition of Black Book until this Fall. This is so I can include all of the information on this summer's shows and make the book as complete and current as possible, especially if this turns out to be Blur's last hurrah.

I'm still interested in any recordings or ticket stubs scans you may have to donate to the project and of course I will give you credit...your name will join all the others in the thank you section.

Right now the book is at a whopping 650 pages and will only get more info-packed between now and its release so any contributions are most welcome!

Thanks and feel free to comment/suggest anything here and shoot me an email or private message if you want to contribute anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment